We have had some communication gaps on how many leaves store in our standard tables.
Below are the specifications as listed in the front of our catalog.
Depending on the configuration of your table, it may accommodate up to 2 leaves stored beneath the top.
** Please note the second last bullet in the list below. The reason these tables only store 12″ of extensions is because we install double slides, taking away the require space.
Below are listed the terms of storage.
• No storage on single pedestal tables
• No storage on tables that are totally round or square when closed
• 36” width tables store 12” of extensions
• 42” width tables store 24” of extensions
• 42” wide stationary base tables with lengths longer than 84” plus two 12” extensions only store 12” of extensions
• 48” width tables store 24” of extensions